From left to right - here are a few random notes about my Maka lifestyle :-)
* Water bottle case - never go anywhere without water :-)
* My moto shoes - on the shelf so I can be sure there are no scorpions or other insects inside before putting them on :-)
* Another water bottle case - can't ever have too many :-)
* My teapot - I love tea! And tend to drink at least one pot everyday :-)
* Carribeaner - to hold my life together :-)
* Pinecones. Yup, real ones! Thanks to my mom, I had some winter decor ;-)
* Vitamines... that I sometimes remember to take :-)
* Headlamp - always stays on this shelf so I can easily locate it! This is used everyday without fail :-)
* Helmet - on the shelf for the same reason as the shoes :-)
* Inside the helmet - headphones and ipod (great for the trek to Niamey), my riding sunglasses, my dusk mask.
* Mug :-) - I keep it inside on the shelf so it gets a little less dust in it!
* Keys (again, that way I can always find them!)
* Another flashlight - just in case :-)
* Bug spray! I have one one each side of my home so that it is always easily accessible to kill the cockroaches specifically!